Manual & Practical Accounting
With the effective training given by the expert instructors in Galaxy Computer Education even non-accountants can learn and work as a Professional Accountant. Accounting is key word to business and anyone who knows the basics of accounting can run the business fruitfully. This course will teach you the basics of accounting and Book Keeping which are universally applicable to all businesses. Understanding the crux of business is no different than understanding the basics of accounting. Our Foundation Course will help you to manage your personal finances; it will develop bookkeeping skills and strengthen your grip in exploring the finance and business world.
The course duration is a minimum 25 hours, which can be completed by two weeks.
- Introduction and Basics of Accounting
- Process and Procedure of Accounting
- Recording Purchase, Sales and Expenses
- Maintain Record of Customers & Suppliers
- Keeping Record of Inventory
- Calculating Profit and Loss of The Company
- Petty Cash Handling
- Maintain Bank Account & Reconciliation
- Financial Performance analyses