Peachtree is an accounting application for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) made by Sage Software. Peachtree enables comptrollers and managers to automate and manage numerous accounting tasks, like: Reconciling accounts payable and receivable, Creating financial statements, check invoices, tracking banking transfers and payroll, Importing and manipulating spreadsheets, Integrating scanned documents like checks, receipts and invoices, eliminating paper from the accounting process.
GCE Abu Dhabi designed Peachtree accounting software program to give the effective professional Peachtree Course in Abu Dhabi, which will be helpful for students to increase the chances for your future career improvement.
Course Duration of the Peachtree Course is Minimum 30 Hours, Which can be completed by Three Weeks.
- Introduction to Peachtree
- Setting-up new company in Peachtree
- Accounting: A Quick overview
- Managing charts of Accounts
- General Ledger Vouchers
- Managing Product and Services
- Managing Customers & Vendors
- Managing Inventory Management
- Purchasing & Sales
- Handling Receivable and Payables
- Job Costing and Job Report
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Financial Statements
- Customizing & Printing
- Performing Analysis
- Import & Export
- Backup & Restore