Microsoft Project Courses
Microsoft Project is a project management software product, developed and sold by Microsoft. It is designed to assist a project manager in developing a plan, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
This Course designed to familiarize students with the complete feature and function of Microsoft Project Professional. So they can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-word environment.
Course Duration is 30 Hours.
- Getting Started with Project
- Creating Task List
- Setting up Resources
- Assigning resource to Task
- Formatting & printing your plan
- Tracking progress on Tasks
- Fine-turning Task Details
- Fine-turning Resources and assignment details
- Fine-turning the project plan
- Organizing and Formatting Project Details
- Printing Project information
- Sharing Project information with other programs
- Tracking Progress on Task and Assignments
- Viewing and reporting Project status
- Getting your Project back on Track
- Applying Advanced Formatting
- Customizing Report
- Measuring Performing with earned Value Analysis
- Consolidating Projects Resources