A comprehensive, hands-on and very interactive document control training course, covering all aspects of document control tasks. In this course we will cover the basics (such as document checks, numbering, identification, filing, distribution) as well as more advanced subjects (such as lifecycle, as-built, procedures, reports, interfaces).
Galaxy Computer Education (GCE), gives a robust foundation for the profession, explains all the tasks and responsibilities, and contains numerous workshops and tutorials. You will acquire competencies that can be applied to day-to-day work. It's a great opportunity to network and share experience with other Document Control professionals.
Course Duration is 40 Hours
- Introduction to Document Control
- The Basics of Document Control
- Document Identification
- Document Classifying & Filing
- Document Distribution
- Managing Documents throughout Their Lifecycle
- As-Built and Final Documentation
- Document Control Procedures and Specifications
- Electronic Document Management Systems
- Interactions project & engineering teams, managers